Tuesday 13 April 2010

Bus stops


I was looking into advertisements that you see around the streets, billboards, bus stops ect and I came across a website called Toxel. There was some great bus stop advertisements that have a real twist on them I have never seen anything like this is the street before but I found these very interesting as they all have an idea behind them.






The below image is for real hip hop, the translation reads : Real hiphop. Black music all the way.




The image below is obviously for McDonalds, it is advertising they are open all night. This one id very clever as it has just used the bus stop to make the the idea.

Below is another McDonalds billboard,I do not find this is as good as the above image, I personally would not see this advert and want to go to McDonalds as the most inviting thing about McDonalds is not the counter it is served on.



The image below is for quicksilver, this is one of my favorites as getting the audience to interact with the piece of advertisement is a great way to advertise.

No comments: